Thursday, October 22, 2009

Matt and Jonah check out Cars

Miki and I wanted to ride Soarin over California and since Jonah is to young Matt watched him while we went on the ride. Across from the ride is a display of Lightning McQueen and Mater and kids can go play on the cars and take pictures in front of them so Matt asked Jonah if he wanted to go look at them. So Jonah gets out of his stroller holds on to Matt's hand and they walk over and get in line. He was so excited when it was his turn he ran up to the cars and then Matt got some pictures with him. After that Jonah made Matt get back in line so he could go up again. He is such a sucker when it comes to Jonah.

Another side story, when Matt and I went back to Utah in July to hang out with family before his deployment we stayed at my moms house and at the time Miki and Jonah was living there. Now I had been babysitting for Jonah every week before I left and when he would come to my house I would watch tv shows with him or movies so he is pretty good at watching a show.

Matt and I were in our room one day and Miki and Jonah came back to talk and see what was going on. Jonah saw the movie Cars back there so I told him to get up on the bed and I would start it for him. Miki decided she would go make lunch while he was watching the show so me, Matt and Jonah are all on the bed watching Cars. I needed to do my hair so I got up and went into the bathroom that's connected to our room and started doing my hair. Well after about 5 minutes I look out the bathroom door and there was Matt and Jonah sitting up both of them enthralled in the movie it was the cutest thing ever.

They watched the movie like this together for the next 30 minutes and then Miki starts yelling for Jonah to come eat lunch and he ignores her he is to busy with Matt and Cars to go eat so Miki comes back there to try and get him he still didn't want to leave but eventually he went out for some food. Matt and I definitely need to have a baby so that Matt can have some fun with his own baby but that won't ever change how much he likes Jonah and how he is a big old softy when it comes to him and of course Jonah loves Matt too every time he sees a picture of Matt he sits there staring at it saying his name. The two of them are quite a pair.


Matt seeing if Jonah is ready
Matt and Jonah

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute story. Daddy's and boys are so cute. Matt definitely needs a boy of his own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he is so cute with Jonah and he does need a son hopefully we can get one.

    ReplyDelete