Sunday, January 29, 2012

Organic Baby Shampoo

Friday I read an article about how Johnson and Johnson started making their baby shampoo with two known chemicals that cause cancer. I decided to start doing a little more research and soon found out that this was indeed true that J&J admitted that it was true and that they will work over the next 2 years to remove these 2 chemicals out of the shampoo. The problem I had the most was that they actually make these shampoos without these 2 ingredients and they sell them in other countries. So why will it take them so long to remove them when they are already making this product without the ingredients and selling them in other countries.

After gathering all this information I decided I was done using this shampoo and that I was going to find an organic baby shampoo. My thought was that it takes me months to use a bottle of baby shampoo so why not spend a little more just to make sure she is safe. Matt thinks I am insane but I don't care and I figure it's one thing I can do to help her out. So I did a little research and found a great line of baby organic products. They are called California Baby and the best part about it is I can buy them at Target. So Saturday I went down to Target and bought a bottle of baby shampoo and body wash. I am very excited and have already thrown out all my J&J products so here is to the start of my organic baby products.

No comments:

Post a Comment