Matt and I were just hanging out in the living room while he was laying on the floor Chloe decided she wanted something on the couch. Since Matt's head was right there she decided to use that as her stepping stone to maker herself taller. While standing on his head I hear Matt say Tasha the baby is standing on my head like he is telling on her. I of course laugh and tell him then take her off you but apparently Chloe was not done cause she then starts bouncing up and down on his face and the next thing I hear is Matt yelling owe Chloe is hurting me. It was so hilarious to look over and see Chloe bouncing up and down on his face that of course instead of helping him out and taking her off I am snapping pictures. I tried to get a video but he took her off before I could get one. This was just so cute sure do love that little baby.
Chloe stepping on Matt's face
Bouncing up and down
No comments:
Post a Comment