I love the month of November. I think it brings people to the thought of being thankful for what they have in life. I decided this month I want to name something I am grateful for each day of the month of November. I know that I have more in life then most people so I want to share how thankful I am for everything.
Day 1
I am so thankful for God to everything he provides to me. I know that's saying a lot but without him I wouldn't have anything. I am also so thankful that both Matt and I know and love God and that we try to maintain a good relationship with him and try to teach this to our kids. Even though we both have different religions it's nice to know we have the same things in common and can support each other with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment