Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10

I am so thankful for the house we live in. When we first moved here we were living in a trailer and although it's not something you think would be fun it really wasn't that bad. However it did get cramped towards the end and with us having Chloe we needed more space. We were so blessed to have found this great little home. It's 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom and it's perfect for us right now. We live right down the street from a park with a splash pad in it and it's right next to the library so it makes it very convenient. I guess the only bad thing was because we have this nice big yard that's fenced in Matt decided that was the perfect place to keep a dog which was not my ideal but I must admit Chloe loves her dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment