After the Tower of Terror we took a break and had some treats which would be caramel covered apples. We love these and since they had a few different ones we got quite a few choices. Miki and I split a caramel covered apple in peanuts and the apple pie ala mode which is pretty much an apple covered in caramel then dipped in white chocolate that has some pie spices in it. Anna and Jazmine went with the Minnie Mouse apples. These were apples covered in caramel then dipped in chocolate and sprinkles made of course to look like Minnie. I thought they were so adorable and they tasted great too. Anna got the pink one and Jazmine wanted the red Minnie and she shared her apple with Jonah by giving him the chocolate covered marshmallow that made up Minnie's ear. The apples were great no matter which one you chose but I think my favorite was the Minnie mouse one and then the peanut one.



No comments:
Post a Comment