Thursday, June 18, 2009

Waiting to meet the Princesses

The first thing we decided to do that morning was head over to the Disney Princess Fantasy Faire which is where you stand in line and then once it's your turn you get to meet with 3 different princess but unfortunately they don't tell you which princess will actually be there so you have to just guess. I hated this we stood in line for over 2 hours trying of course to keep kids from getting to bored and Kaylee wound up hurting Jonah and I just thought it was a total waist of time. I wish they would go back to where they just had the princesses separate and you had to stand in one line at a time it was so much better because it took less time and you got to meet the princesses you for sure want. All wells next time I know to avoid this.

Kaylee waiting in lineColt and Jazmine chilling
Kaylee, Colt, and Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment