The Matterhorn
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Matterhorn Bobsleds
I decided we should go on The Matterhorn Bobsleds next because the girls hadn't been on this ride yet so even though Kaylee said she was afraid just because it happens to be a fast ride I made her go on it anyways. Now this is one of the rides that does not offer a fast pass option so we went to the end of the line which wrapped all the way around the mountain. When I first saw it I thought I don't really want to wait in this long line but since we had done almost everything already I figured one long line wouldn't be bad. Well the wait only turned out to be about 15 minutes long so not that bad after all. On this ride you get into bobsleds and you go around and through the snowy mountain and be careful because the Abdominal Snowman is lurking somewhere around the mountain. Kaylee ended up loving this ride but Jazmine thought it was to slow for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment