Saturday, November 17, 2012
Day 17
I am thankful that we are able to provide enough food every day for both us and our children. I can't imagine what it's like to know that you do not have enough money to be able to feed your own kids. I love that the schools have created programs to help these children and know that they are able to get at least two meals a day. I know schools I went to were even able to provide these services on Saturday's. Anytime I get the opportunity to donate to the food bank I take it. I want not only the children but the adults to be able to go to bed with a full stomach. I try very hard not to waste food cause I know somewhere out there someone is going to be on an empty stomach and it makes me sad. Hopefully one day everyone will have enough to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment