Since I had book club tonight Matt decided it was time for his first daddy daughter date night. He started off by taking Chloe to jiu jitsu because he needed to pick up some t-shirts. They had just started a demonstration on a new move they were going to learn so of course it was dead silent as the guy gets flipped on to the mat Chloe yells oh he fell down giggles and then screams do it again. Of course everyone is laughing since everyone hears here in the silence. But that's ok everyone thought she was the cutest thing. Of course she loves all the fighting and couldn't get enough watching. After they left Matt took her to Olive Garden for dinner where they enjoyed a nice meal. When they got home I asked Chloe if she had a good dinner she tells me yes I had chicken, noodles (spaghetti), grapes, bread and a coke (raspberry lemonade). She couldn't stop talking about the night and seemed to have a great night. I love that she and Matt went out together I'm sure when she gets a little older it will become a monthly tradition.

No comments:
Post a Comment