Tuesday, March 25, 2014

8 Year Anniversary

Today is our 8 year anniversary. Wow it has gone by so fast and has been an amazing 8 years. We have had so much fun and have been very blessed the last 8 years. We have managed to have 1 little girl and another baby on the way. We have moved 5 times and lived in 2 states. We've been through 2 deployments together and several different trainings which kept us apart but each time we came out stronger and more in love with each other then we were before. I can't imagine where I'd be without Matt in my life. Honestly it's like we are two pieces of a puzzle that just fit together. We have so much fun and no matter what we are doing we always have a great laugh. I'm so excited that as we continue to build our life together we have each other. Just a few pictures of us over the years.
 
 




 










 



No comments:

Post a Comment